The ideal candidate will have a natural inclination for Servant Leadership and Continuous Improvement and will embrace, foster, and facilitate the adoption of Agile Values and Principles. This individual will lead empowered, self-organizing, and self-accountable teams whose highest priority is to satisfy our customers through early and continuous delivery of value. Agile Software Development enables teams and organizations to rapidly deliver business value by decreasing time to market, shortening feedback loops between development, operations, and customers, and establishing a culture of learning and experimentation.
- A highly motivated Change Agent who loves working on small, high performing teams.
- A highly collaborative and solid communicator who works well with a team and stakeholders.
- Someone who cares deeply for team success, learns from failure, and embraces experimentation.
- A professional who can advocate strongly for positions and still be 100% behind team decisions even if they don’t go your way.
- Excel at guiding software development teams and the organization on the implementation and adoption of the Agile Values, Principles, and Practices.
- Can measure the performance of a team and coach them to improve the capabilities that drive higher levels of performance.
- Work with teams to identify and remove impediments.
- Have experience in and a working knowledge of various frameworks (Like SCRUM and Kanban) and methodologies that can be leveraged to improve the way we build and deliver technology products and services.
At a minimum, you
- Have a bachelor’s in a technology-related field OR can make us feel confident that you don’t need one
- Have 2+ years of experience working with software development teams
- Have 1+ years of experience working in an Agile transformation capacity (Scrum Master, Agile team coach, Lean Six Sigma, etc)
- Have a hunger for learning, an appetite for change, and a desire to improve yourself and those around you.